Employee Assistance Program
When employees report to work free from distress they are likely to be more productive, work safer and spend less time away from work for medical and personal needs.
We cannot direct the wind…
… but we can change the sails
Windward’s principles and foundation were established as a result of consultation from, senior leadership, human resources mangers and individuals that have used EAP services. Our commitment – We are committed to delivering the highest quality of care. With a network of resources WES provides the following services:
- 24-7 help-line for immediate access to problem resolution.
- Confidential in-person counseling at locations close to employee’s home or work. Diversity, ability to pay and clinical specialties are considered in establishing our network.
- Work-life services including wellness, legal, financial consultation, and acupuncture.
- On-site crisis intervention and critical incident stress management.
- Condition of employment case management.
- Monthly outreach and utilization reporting to ensure high levels of program services awareness.
- Leadership training and consultation regarding effective intervention strategies.
- Educational programs focused on work-life issues.
- Job loss intervention assisting employees with career transition.
- The difference: individual attention and swift resolution by local professionals.